Getting to the venue
From Berlin main station First, take the S-Bahn: either S5 (direction Strausberg) or S7 (direction Ahrensfelde) or the S75 (direction Wartenberg) to Alexanderplatz. Then take the U-Bahn U8 (direction Wittenau), exit at Paracelsus-Bad.
U8, exit at Paracelsus-Bad.
S25, exit Alt-Reinickendorf.
If you use public transport, get route information here.
Berlin-Brandenburg Airport (BER), terminals 1+2
Approx. 45 minutes by taxi, approx. 60 minutes by train.
- FEX (Airport Express) or IC to Gesundbrunnen and from there, take either the U8 (to Wittenau) to Paracelsus-Bad OR take the S25 train (to Henningsdorf) to Alt-Reinickendorf.
- Take the S9 train (to Spandau) to Jannowitzbrücke, transfer to U8 (to Wittenau), alight at Paracelsus-Bad
- Take the R7 train (to Dessau) to Friedrichstraße, transfer to S25 (tog Henningsdorf), alight at Alt-Reinickendorf
From Berlin-Brandenburg Airport (BER) Terminal 5
- S9 (to Spandau), alight at Jannowitzbrücke, transfer to U8 (to Wittenau), alight at Paracelsus-Bad
- S45 (to Südkreuz), alight at Hermannstraße, transfer to U8 (to Wittenau), alight at Paracelsus-Bad
- Take the X7 / X71 Bus to BER Terminal 1-2 and proceed as described in the section "from Berlin-Brandenburg Airport Terminal 1-2".
Current alternative routes etc can be found here.
Autobahn A 111, exit "Holzhauser Straße". Then follow your navigation system.